I'm slowly getting back into the groove of things after returning from Peru. The first couple of days after vacation can be hard. Lol.
Now, let's review my goals for May:
Review of May's Goals
* Buy/make hair accessories (done) I bought a couple of accessories (a wrap from The Wrap Life , a couple of headbands (one from The Honey Hut Beauty Bar Boutique) and a flower from Charming Charlie).
* Drink at least 5 glasses of water a day (not even close)- Ugh, this is a constant struggle for me! Lol. One day it WILL happen.
* Read/look over The Science of Black Hair & Thank God I'm Natural: The Ultimate Guide to Caring for and Maintaining Natural Hair (done)
* Do scalp massages at least once a day (almost)- I'm going to change this goal for June.
* Pick a regimen/routine & try it out for the entire month (done) -This was an easy goal to stick to. So far my current regimen seems to be working.
* Do more additions/renovations to the blog (failed) - I need to work on this. Hopefully since I will have some more time on the weekends this month, I will actually get this done.
3 out of 6...not great but not bad either.
Goals for June
* Try at least one new hairstyle and post a pic on the blog
* Drink at 1 liter of water at least once during the week (Baby steps. Lol.)
* Start the Kinky Curly Coily Me's Summer Castor Oil Challenge and my update progress here throughout the challenge. If you're interested in joining the challenge, be sure to register by Saturday, June 7th.
* Continue to buy more hair accessories--This month's goal: more flowers & bows. Oh and I'm in love with flower rings at the moment. So I'm going to try and buy some of those as well.
* Use up at least one product before buying/trying a new product.
* Shampoo at least once this month.
* Research a new deep conditioner to incorporate into my regimen for July.
* Make at least one update/change to the blog
Excited to see how this month will go.
Until next time :)!