Saturday, June 7, 2014

Week 1 of the Summer Castor Oil Challenge


It's the end of the first week of the Summer Castor Oil Challenge hosted by Kinky Curl Coily Me. This week went really well. I didn't experience an itchy scalp from the JBCO (Jamaican Black Castor Oil). We'll see if I experience any this coming week. I've read that this is due to the castor oil detoxifying the scalp.

As I mentioned before, my motivation for this challenge is to help my edges grow. Years of chemical relaxing has caused serious hair loss along my edges. I'm hoping that the castor oil will help stimulate the hair follicles and cause growth.

Current Length



*Front: middle of my forehead




















Sides: middle of my ear




Back: just a little past my nape    
    


Another before pic  

That's it for now. I will post more pictures next week.

~Until next time :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment