Sunday, March 2, 2014

Goals for March

I can't believe it's already March! Hopefully the weather will start to calm down and spring will be here soon. Now that February is over and I'm closer to the 6 month mark, I thought setting some goals for March would keep me motivated.  Here are my goals for the month:

Goal #1:  Drink at least 5 glasses of water a day. - Believe it or not, this is actually hard for me. I've suffered from an OAB (Overactive Bladder) for several years. But I know that keeping hydrated is not only good for my body but also my hair.

Goal #2: Use up at least 2 products. - I don't know if I will use the same products once I have a TWA (Teeny Weeny Afro).

Goal #3:  Try to take at least 3 or 4 hair related pictures (hairstyles, new growth, etc) and post on the blog.- This will be a good way to look at my progress and help with motivation.

Goal #4: Finish reading Better Than Good Hair.

Goal #5: Trim off 1/2- 1" of relaxed hair. - One of my good friends will do this for me. I'm not ready to trim my own hair yet. Lol.

Goal #6: Decide who will do my BC.

Goal #7: Start shopping for hair accessories and earrings.

Goal #8: Continue my transition.

Goal #9- Use Jamaican Black Castor Oil at least once a day on my edges.


Is there something you think I should have included? What are your hair goals for this month?


Until next time :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment