Tuesday, February 25, 2014

4 Months Post Relaxer :)!

It seems like just yesterday I decided to go natural. Today, I am four months post relaxer. I'll admit that I was scared to start this journey and January was a tough month for me. I thought about giving up and shaving my head almost every day. But I found my stride in February and a hairstyle that I love. I can actually see a light at the end of the tunnel. Months four and five of the transition process can be very difficult. I'm hoping that once I make it through March, April will be smooth sailing. All I can do is take one day at a time and hope for the best :).


Here is a picture of my new growth at this point. It's not the best picture but you can see some of the curls among the straight hair.
 4 months post relaxer

Until next time :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment