Monday, April 13, 2015

Wash Day Recap

Now, that we have about a month left  in Monterey I'm soaking up time with friends and enjoying the scenery before our next adventure. So as a result my wash days have been cut a little short. Oh, well sometimes you have to enjoy life. Anyway, here is a recap of yesterday's wash day.

[1] Pre-pooed with Hair Trigger for about 30-40 minutes

[2] Co-Washed with Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner in sections. 

[3]  Protein Treatment : ApHogee Intensive Two Minute Keratin Reconstructor . 

[4] Deep Conditioned with Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque for 15 minutes.

[6] Tea Rinsed - No tea rinse again this week. I just didn't have time :( .

[7] ACV rinse  AI sprayed my scalp with the rinse and massaged it in for a couple of minutes.

[8] T-shirt dried my hair for about 30 minutes while walking the dogs. 

[9] Applied my leave-insJia's Caribbean Dream Cream ,  SheaMoisture's JBCO Leave-In Conditioner, Tangles and Beyond Deep Moisture Shea Butter  

[10] Styled my hair-  Before I braided my hair I detangled briefly. And when I say briefly, I don't even think I spent 10 minutes detangling. But the good news is I didn't have any tangles or knots.


On a side note, I have 13 days until my 1 year natural anniversary! I'm so excited to celebrate that milestone and share the great giveaway that I have planned.


The Wash Day Experience

           How was your #WashDayExperience? Don't forget to join the linkup.

2 comments:

  1. This year FLEW by! What was been the best thing about your natural hair so far?

    Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience chica!

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really has. I think the best part is realizing that I can take care of my natural hair. I was scared that I wouldn't be able to but I have learned so much. I also love seeing progress.

    Thanks for stopping by :)!

    ReplyDelete