Monday, April 6, 2015

Wash Day Recap | Easter Sunday Edition

Happy Monday everyone!

I hope you had a nice Easter/ Resurrection Day with your family and friends. My goal was to wash my hair on Saturday but I decided to be lazy and pushed it back to Sunday. Because we're far from our family and friends, we planned a Skype date to connect with some of our family on Easter. Now, we originally set the Skype time for the early afternoon (West Coast time) but the call happened while I was in the midst of washing my hair. Oh, well.  Here is a recap of yesterday's wash day:

[1] Pre-pooed with Hair Trigger for 45 minutes.

[2] Co-Washed with Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner in sections. 

[3]  Protein Treatment : ApHogee Intensive Two Minute Keratin Reconstructor . I left it on for two minutes and then rinsed it out. 

[4] Deep Conditioned with Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque for about 15-20 minutes. As soon as I put the conditioner in my hair, we got the call to push up our Skype date. So, I had to shorten this part of wash day.

[5] Detangled with my hair in sections with my Denman Brush for about 5 minutes. I did a quick detangle with the brush before washing it out

[6] Tea Rinsed - No tea rinse again this week. My plan is to start the rinses up again this week.

[7] ACV rinse  After our call (which lasted about an hour), I sprayed my scalp with the rinse and massaged it in for a couple of minutes.

[8] T-shirt dried my hair for about 30 minutes while walking the dogs. Yes, I had a my t-shirt on my head during our walk. Luckily my hoodie covered it up pretty well, it just looked like I had a really large head. Lol. 

[9] Applied my leave-insJia's Caribbean Dream Cream , Tangles and Beyond Deep Moisture Shea Butter, Marguerite's Magic Restorative Cream   . I also detangled a little here because my detangling session got cut short.

[10] Styled my hair-  No surprise here, I opted for my three strand twists again this week. This week, I'm pinning them back a little just to spice it up a bit.












How was your wash day? Join the #WashDayExperience linkup and share your experience.


The Wash Day Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment