Monday, April 20, 2015

Final Countdown in Monterey Part 2: Hotel 1110 + Cupcakes & Champagne


Two weeks ago one of my friend's celebrated his birthday in style at Hotel 1110 in Monterey. When the hubby and I first moved to Monterey several people mentioned this at a must-see spot before leaving the area. Not to mention you can see the rooftop lounge as you drive up Del Monte.






We were lucky enough to have great weather so we could really enjoy the beautiful views. Definitely check out this spot if you find yourself in Monterey.


Getting the party started


Look at the view! I definitely will miss this seeing this everyday.
With the birthday boy :)


Cupcakes & Champagne

Sometimes girls just wanna have...cupcakes and champagne! Although we love the men in our lives sometimes it is nice just to hang out with your girlfriends. So a friend and I organized a cupcake and champagne themed potluck for the girls in my hubby's cohort. We supplied the yummy Pink Velvet cupcakes and the other ladies brought yummy champagne to share.

Our pink velvet cupcakes before we put icing on them. Yes, pink velvet cupcakes are a thing. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Recipe courtesy of Paula Dean.


Yummy icing.





                              What are some of your favorite things to do in your city?






No comments:

Post a Comment