Friday, August 1, 2014

30 Days with Ceramides Challenge: The Results

I can't believe it has been 30 days already! I started this challenge for three reasons: 1) to see if ceramides would be beneficial for my hair, 2) to give myself a new goal for the month of July and 3) to prevent split ends. If you missed my post about the challenge at the beginning of the month, check out Jen's (from Just Grow Already) post about the benefits of ceramides.

Now, on to my results and observations:

How I incorporated ceramides over the past 30 days:

  • I used JᾹSÖN Vitamin E Oil along with JBCO and EVCO as a pre-poo treatment on wash day.
  • I also used the same mixture of the vitamin E oil, JBCO and EVCO to seal in moisture.

The results:

I've noticed that my hair is  a lot softer and has more shine. My husband and friends have commented about the overall health of my hair--the shine, softness and retention of moisture. I'm very happy with the results and will continue to use ceramides in my regimen. Although I plan on using Jason's Vitamin E Oil, I may branch out and try grapeseed oil or safflower oil as well. 


What hair challenges did you set for July? How did they go? Feel free to share or comment below.

Until next time :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment