Friday, August 8, 2014

Review of July's + Goals for August

Hey everyone!

It's time to review July's Goals. I had such high hopes but sadly moving sidetracked me a lot.

Goals for July
*Twist my hair every night before bed---I got lazy with this last month. Now that my hair is a little longer, this should be a normal part of my routine. (almost, I started off strong but the last week or so I slacked off)* Drink 1 liter of water at least twice a week (almost)
* Continue the Summer Castor Oil Challenge (done)
*Try Naptural 85's DIY deep conditioner & incorporate it in current regimen for at least a month (epic fail)
* Continue experimenting with hairstyles (sort of)* Add a current regimen & list of products to the blog (I included my wash day regimen, which kind of works, right?)
*Participate in and complete Jen's 30 Days with Ceramides Challenge (done. Don't forget to read my results)
* Participate in and complete Independencearmy challenge and Morehandstandlove Challenge (both fitness challenges) (I completed the #Morehandstandlove Challenge. I started the Independence Army challenge but didn't complete it :( ).

Not as bad as I thought but it could have been a lot better.

Goals for August
*  Try at least 1  hairstyle this month
* Research a hairstylist for a trim/research how to trim ends at home
* Get back to doing tea rinses (I took a week off during the move)
* Participate in and complete Jen's 30 Days without Split Ends Challenge
* Reevaluate regimen and see if changes need to be made
* Drink at least 1 liter of water twice a week
* Work on handstands and headstands at least twice a week
* Complete Summer Castor Oil Challenge and register for the  Kinky Curly Coily Me's Fall Castor Oil Challenge

Wish me luck!

What are you goals for this month? Feel free to share below.

Until next time :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment