Thursday, March 26, 2015

Why You Should Try Zumba: Guest Post for #QuirkyFitFab

Those of you who know me, know that fitness is an important part of my life. Not only does it keep me sane but it also goes with my philosophy of living an active and healthy lifestyle. But, I'm also realistic about how I incorporate fitness into my every life. For me, my workouts have to be fun and challenging. Which is probably why I absolutely love Zumba.



 
 
 
 
 
 

I had several of my friends rave about Zumba in the past and I admit I was a little skeptical to jump on the bandwagon. Which is weird because I love dancing. So one day when my favorite fitness class was cancelled unexpectedly, I decided to give Zumba a try. I mean it wouldn't hurt, right?

If you've never tried Zumba and you want to hear about my experience, go to  Quirky Brown Love to read the full article.

No comments:

Post a Comment