Sunday, November 2, 2014

Review of October Goals + Goals for November

A little sad to see October go but pumped that Thanksgiving is only weeks away!! Let's take a look at October's goals and see how I did:

                                                    Goals for October
1. Stick to my current hair regimen and products for the entire month. -- I totally revamped my hair regimen and bought 3 new products in September. It was needed but now I need to monitor my hair and its health. I want to stick to my current list of products and regimen for at least a month before making any changes down the road.  Done. The only change that I made was adding SheaMoisture's Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque.

2. Continue Kinky Curly Coily Me! 's Fall Castor Oil Challenge. --The week 5 check in is this week and I will do a post about that in the new few days.   This is about 90% complete. I forgot to upload pics at 5 weeks but I will do a final check-in at the end of the challenge (with pics from the beginning, middle and end).

3. Research protein treatments/products that might fit into my hair regimen. Done. I'm still deciding which product I will incorporate into my regimen.

4. Take part in Just Grow Already's  Challenge for the month. --I'm not sure what the challenge is yet but I'm sure it will be a good one :).  October's challenge was No Heat and since I don't use heat, the challenge was pretty easy for me. Lol.

5.  Continue experimenting with hairstyles and accessories that work for my current length.  Fail. I've been rocking my afro everyday since my trim/haircut. 

6. Find natural hair meet-ups/other events that are close to me and attend them (if possible).   Failed. I completely forgot about this goal :( . 

7. Drink at least 2-3 bottles of water per day. ---This has been tough lately. My OAB has been making it difficult to accomplish this in the past weeks.   Done. I was very vigilant about my water intake this month. 
                                     
                                                                    Goals for November

1. Drink at least  3-4 glasses of water per day

2. Continue with the Kinky Coily Curly Me Fall Castor Oil Challenge

3. Do at least 1-2 improvements to the blog

4. Create an online portfolio 


Do you set monthly goals? If so, what are your goals for November? Feel free to comment below.


Until next time :)!

~Adventures of a Nappy Chica

No comments:

Post a Comment