Sunday, November 9, 2014

Le Tote Goodies + Clear Proof Voxbox: Week 3 Update and 30 Days of Water Challenge

Hey everyone!


I just wanted to share my experience with Le Tote. In case you need a reminder of what I received in my first tote, check out this post. While I want to say that I loved everything, sadly that was not the case. Out of the five items I received, here were my favorites:

                               
A little bling to jazz up my outfit.


                                                           






The black and white dress made me feel like a million bucks. It was a little on the short side, so I paired it with a pair of black leggings and some ballet flats for work. I have to admit that it was my first time wearing leggings (as part of an outfit) and I loved it! I will definitely wear more leggings in the future. As much as I loved the dress and the bracelet, I sent them back to Le Tote. I'm still considering purchasing the black dress though...we'll see. All in all I'm still happy with Le Tote and excited to see what the next one will bring :).

Clear Proof Voxbox: Week 3 Update

Exactly three weeks ago today I started using Clear Proof by Mary Kay. My skin has cleared up and I haven't experienced any major breakouts since I started using the system. Initially, I tried using the products twice a day and I experienced severe dryness.  For me, using the system once a day works better for my skin. 

I still have 9 weeks left before I finish the system. Based on independent studies, participants who used the system for 12 weeks saw continued improvement while using Clear Proof. Once the 12 weeks are over, I will write a complete review of how the system worked for me. Be sure to stay tuned!
                                            
                                         

                                                          




                                                              


* To see before pictures and pictures after one week of using Clear Proof, check out this post

                                                                30 Days of Water 

                                   
                                                Image courtesy of Just Grow Already and Relaxed Thairapy
Just Grow Already and Relaxed Thairapy have teamed up to sponsor a 30 day water challenge. The rules are simple, you must drink at least 32 oz of water a day for 30 days. As you all know, drinking enough water has been a challenge for me in recent years. My goal is to drink more than 32oz per day during the challenge. I would like to drink anywhere between 48-64 oz of water per day.  I know that increasing my water intake will give me healthier skin, hair and body. I'm going to keep track of my water intake each day and even set reminders for myself. Feel free to join the challenge :).

That's all for now.


Until next time :)!

~Adventures of a Nappy Chica




No comments:

Post a Comment