Friday, February 21, 2014

Starting to get excited :)

Happy Friday!

It's been pleasantly warmer the last two days here in the 'Nati and it almost feels like spring..almost. I'm also starting to get excited about the BC, which is something I never expected. The last few days I've been searching Google, YouTube and of course Pinterest for ideas/inspiration. Now I know it's a little early (I'm not planning on doing the BC until the end of April) and I don't know how much new growth I have yet...but I can't help myself! Lol. I already know that I definitely want a cut with shape and maybe something a little edgy. This might be the only time I have my hair this short, so why not have some fun?!

Here are some of my favorite hairstyles/cuts so far:

Photo cred: Pinterest

Photo cred: Pinterest

Photo cred: Pinterest
Photo cred: Pinterest
Before the BC I'll need to figure out my curl pattern and figure out what shape/style will work best for my face. I'm all about learning and playing with hairstyles but I will be going to a professional (for a consultation and the actual cut :)). There is no way I would do it myself. Lol.

I also picked up a copy of Better Than Good Hair by Nikki Walton (founder of curlynikki.com)  from the library. I love it and plan on buying myself a copy. I know, I'm a nerd but I want to get as much information/advice as possible.

Oh and so far I'm loving my DIY skincare products. It's too early to tell if there is improvement. I'll keep using what I made and probably try some other things too. Hopefully I'll have some noticeable changes within the next couple of months.

Let me know if you have any BC haircut ideas or styles. I would love to see them. Feel free to post a comment here or send  me a pin on Pinterest.

That's it for now. Have a safe and fun weekend. Enjoy the nice weather because next week the cold weather returns :( .

Until next time :)!




No comments:

Post a Comment