Saturday, December 31, 2016

Summer + Fall 2016 Empties

Happy New Year's Eve!  There is so much content I want to share before the new year so expect a number of blog posts today. In this first post, I want to share some of the empties from the summer and fall.

1. Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep Conditioner 


This has been one of my go-to deep conditioners for the past year. I love how soft and moisturized feels after using it.

2. Mielle Organics White Peony Leave-in



If you're looking for a lightweight leave-in that moisturizes your hair without weighing it down, this might be the product for you. I like to use this as part of my LOC method and also in my spritz bottle with oils. 

3.  Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice


I didn't get hip to the awesomeness of Aloe Vera juice until the middle of 2016. I found that Aloe Vera Juice comes in handy during my pre-poo session and I like to use it my spritz bottle when I need to add moisture to my strands.

4. Be Kekoa Tamanu Oil 


Another great thing about my visit to Be Kekoa is that I got to experience her amazing products. I decided to try this oil to seal in moisture. I loved the consistency of this oil and also that it did what I  wanted: sealed in the moisture.

5. The Chocolate Antidote 



I don't need to tell you how much I love this product because you already know. This has become an essential part of the pre poo process and it literally melts away my tangles. 


6.    Rapunzel Hair Multivitamin (x2) 


                                                           
In my quest for natural hair I have experimented with hair vitamins. While I'm longing for length,  I won't compromise the health of my skin to gain that length. Prior to taking the Rapunzel vitamin I took Mielle Organics' vitamin for several months. Before switching to Rapunzel I did my research regarding side effects. I will post a review telling you about my experience with the vitamin.   

7. Mielle Organics Detangling Co-wash 


One of my favorite co-washes. I just wish it came in a bigger bottle!

8. Curls Blissful Lengths Liquid Hair Growth Vitamin 


My third hair vitamin that I am trying out. What's great about this is that is in liquid form. This is the first bottle that I  completed. I'm going to take this vitamin for 3 months (6 bottles total) and share my results.


8. Keracare Twist and Define Cream (not pictured)

I have nothing but great things to say about this defining cream. It gives my hair moisture and also helps me achieve the best twist out results.

9. Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar (with the Mother)- not pictured 

My wash day isn't complete without an act rinse. I know some naturals even use this to clarify their hair.

10. Eden BodyWorks All Natural Cleansing Cowash 

I used this when I ran out of my Mielle Organics Detangling Co-Wash and couldn't find it at my local Sally's. Great product and definitely something I can see myself using again.

What are your some of your hair product empties from the summer or fall? 



2 comments:

  1. Yes, you can. Use olive oil, coconut oil, or castor oil. This will keep your hair moisturized daily.
    www.herbalarc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Josephine,

      Thanks for visiting the blog. I use coconut oil and also mint almond oil to help moisturize my hair.

      Delete