Saturday, December 31, 2016

5 of My Favorite Products from 2016

Usually at the end of the year I do a run do a "hits" and "misses" from the year. But since I'm running out of time and I didn't post as often once I moved in August, I'm going to do a brief run down of my favorite products from this year.



1. The Chocolate Antidote by Tangles & Beyond 



Hands down the best product to pre poo your hair. I know that people use this as a styling cream but for me, it works best at rejuventating my dry, tangled hair. Once this is on my strands, the knots don't stand a chance. If you're interested in more of Ashley's products, check out her website: www.tanglesandbeyond.com .

2. Mielle Organics Mint Almond Oil 



Hands down one of my favorite oils to seal my hair or to add to my spritz bottle to refresh my hair. This lightweight oil is good for the scalp and hair. Plus it smells great, which is always a plus!



3.  Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep Conditioner


Finding a good deep conditioner can be hard but once you find one, you  never want to stray. At least that's how I feel about this conditioner. It gives my hair so much life and I can attribute the healthy state of my hair in part to this conditioner.

4. KeraCare Twist and Define Cream


I always loved the definition that I got when I visited my hairstylist in Portland. Then she shared her secret with me-- this cream. Once I added this product to my twist routine my twist outs were defined and moisturized. A little goes a long way, which I had this one jar for several months. Now the only problem is finding it here in Los Angeles. I've tried a couple of Sally's Beauty Stores with no luck :( . If you know where I can find it, please let me know!


5.  Scalp Invigorator 


In my quest for healthy, long hair I look for products and accessories that can improve the health of my hair. The scalp invigorator is a great way to loosen up buildup before you co-wash or shampoo. It can also be used to simply massage your scalp to stimulate growth. 


What are some of your favorite products from 2016?

No comments:

Post a Comment