Saturday, December 31, 2016

Black Friday 2016 Haul

It's never too late to share Black Friday deals, right? Yes, I know Black Friday was over a month ago but I still want to share the good deals I snagged. Unlike previous Black Fridays, I was determined to stick to a budget and not buy things I would never use. In order to prep for the sales I referenced The Mane Objective's comprehensive list. So without further delay, here is my Black Friday Haul for 2016:


                                                       Thank God It's Natural



I've heard so many great things about this natural hair product line but could never find it at Sally's in Portland. But once I saw their Black Friday sale, I knew this could be my chance to finally try their products. All of their products were on sale for $9.99, so I went with three of their most popular products: Honey Miracle Hair Mask, Twist & Define Cream and the Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer



Curls 

A few months ago Jenell B. Stewart (a.k.a. BlakIzBeautyful) posted about a new liquid vitamin from Curls. I made a mental note to try the vitamin at some point in the future. Prior to the Black Friday Sale I purchased one bottle to try it out. But then I saw their Black Friday Sale and knew I had to buy more. This particular sale was buy 1 get one free! So I got two bottles of the vitamins for $30 ($5 for shipping). Since this would be my first time taking the vitamin, I didn't buy a lot just in case I didn't like the vitamin.

Be Kekoa



Now if you follow the blog (although my posts have been a little scarce in the past few months) you know I had a chance to visit the Be Kekoa salon. At the time I only purchased the Tamanu Oil, I know silly me. Because I love Brandie and her products, I purchased the travel sample pack for $20. In addition to the products I also got this cute little bag with the salon's logo. The sample sizes are great for trying out products but I plan on stocking up the next time I visit her in Temecula. 

No comments:

Post a Comment