1. Jia's Caribbean DreamCreme- I gave you all the details about my love for this product in my recent review , so I will spare you my review again. But, I will say this, going into 2016 this will remain one of my staple products. If you want a leave-conditioner that leaves your hair soft and manageable, look no further. Jia is soft on your tresses and is made of natural ingredients.
2. Mielle Organics Mint Almond Oil- Ok, so by now you know that I am in love with Mielle Organics. And if you didn't know, just take a look at the rest of the products on this list. Anyway, besides being a lightweight oil perfect for the LOC method, it smells amazing! I love that this oil leaves me hair moisturized without making it feel greasy.
4. Honey Dew Berry Detangling Co-Wash by Mielle Organics- Another gentle, natural hair product from Mielle Organics. At first I was a little skeptical because it is lighter than what I have used in the past but, it more than does the job. My scalp and strands feel clean and refreshed after each use. Plus, it really brings out all of my curls and coils.
5. Twist & Define Cream by Kera Care - I picked this product up at the suggestion of my hair stylist here in Portland. Before this product, I often wondered why my twists out were not as defined and bouncy like some of my natural hair idols. But this cream solved that problem for me. Every single time I use it my twists are on point. And of course the smell makes it a winner in my book. This has also become one of my staple products and one I plan on using in 2016,
6. Babassu Oil Mint Deep Conditioner by Mielle Organics - I know, I know yet another product from Mielle Organics. But what can I say? There products are amazing!! Seriously, you need to go get your life and try them out! Lol. This conditioner leaves your scalp and hair moisturized. My hair does okay with protein but if you have issues with it, you might want to consider that before including it in your regimen.
7. Essential oils + Aloe Vera Juice - After watching HealthyHairJourney72's video about her spritz spray, I decided it was time to include essential oils and aloe vera juice in my regimen. While I didn't use all of the oils featured in her spray, my hair has still reaped the benefits. Before using the oils on a daily basis my hair was dull and dry. Now that I do the LOC method consistently and I use oils on a regular basis, my hair is happier and healthier.
While there are so many awesome products out there, I narrowed my list down to 7 products that have become essential to my natural hair care routine.
What are you favorite hair products from 2015? Please share your favorites in the comments below!