Thursday, December 24, 2015

My Black Friday Buys

I know this is super late but I swear I have an excuse. First, I wanted to wait until I received all of my Black Friday purchases before I wrote about them and also, I didn't have time to blog about it until now.

I originally told myself that I wasn't going to buy into Black Friday this year but of course Instagram worked against me. The Mane Objective also posted this great list with all the deals that small businesses were doing on Black Friday. Instead of going crazy, I told myself that I would only buy a few hair products and accessories.

                  And now without further ado, here is my Black Friday Haul!


Mielle Organics

I have been using this product line for the last couple of months, so when their newsletter about Black Friday popped up in my inbox, I knew I had to get something. I really loved that instead of doing one deal, there was a different deal each day (from Thanksgiving until Cyber Monday). It gave customers a different variety of things to get. I hope they decide to do it again next year. I scored two separate deals from Mielle Organics:


1. 20% off the site



I was on my last few vitamins at the time so I decided to purchase the four month supply and I figured I would try the White Peony Leave-In Conditioner too. I scored all of these products for $69.72 (including shipping). I walked away with a $26.09 discount. Not too shabby.


2. Buy one get one free




Now, I had every intention of not buying anything else but then the next day I saw this deal. This deal was specifically for the Babassu Oil & Mint Deep Conditioner. If you haven't tried this deep conditioner yet, you need to get your life! The site automatically gave you the extra deep conditioner when you purchased one. I was nervous that I didn't get the deal because it didn't show the extra one on my receipt but I got two in the mail! So I got two for $14.99.



3. Q-Redew Handheld Hair Steamer



I have been eyeing this for awhile and told myself that I would invest in it at some point. Unfortunately I miss the $20 off deal (dang time zone! Lol). But I managed to get $15 off and paid only $54.95 (before shipping).

I haven't used the steamer yet but I plan on giving you the low-down when I do.

4. Tangles and Beyond

As some of you already know I love small business and try to support them as much as possible. I stumbled on this natural hair and body company on Instagram at the beginning of 2015, and I have been using their products ever since.Because their products are handmade, the owner does drop sales to make sure her customers receive quality natural products. 





I got the Perfect Edges Honey Hair Gel (8oz bottle) for $13, which is the regular price. For anyone who has shopped the drops before, you know that her products sellout in minutes. I'm happy that I was able to score this during her Black Friday Pre-Sale Event and it arrived before Black Friday.


I scored some great products and don't need to buy anything else for a little while.


                    
              What hair products or accessories did you score on Black Friday?


No comments:

Post a Comment