Thursday, November 5, 2015

Wash Day Recap | First Wash day of November

Hey loves!!

Here is a recap of my first wash day of November.

Pre-Poo/ Hot Oil Treatment:  I mixed EVCO, EVOO together and left it on my hair for an hour.  I then spritzed my hair with Aloe Vera Juice and water to help me finger detangle.

Co-Washed with Detangling Co-Wash by Mielle Organics 

Protein Treatment--GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner by Aubrey Organics. I usually leave this on my hair for no more than two minutes and then I rinse it out.

**Side note: I just realized that I forgot to mention this portion in my wash day posts for quite some time. Lol. I use this as my protein treatment every week, 

Deep Conditioned with Babassu Oil and Mint Deep Conditioner by Mielle Organics under my Hot Head cap for 30 minutes.

T-shirt dried my hair for 10 minutes. 

Leave-ins + Oils  After doing a final rinse, I sectioned my hair into four sections. I applied Mint Almond Oil to my scalp followed by the LOC method. For the LOC method, I used a spritz bottle with water and Aloe Vera juice, Mint Almond Oil and Jia's Caribbean DreamCreme. I also used Kera Care Twist and Define Cream to achieve my signature twists.



To keep my twists fresh and moisturized, I have been adding Mind Almond Oil to my ends and lightly spritzing my hair with water and Aloe Vera Juice. The plan is to wear a twist out tomorrow and Saturday. Hopefully the Kera Care Twist and Define Cream will give me some great results.


How was your last #WashDayExperience? Be sure to join the linkup!



The Wash Day Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment