1. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - I bought this particular jar (I think) from Trader Joe's or Safeway. I wanted extra virgin but couldn't find it at either one of these stores. This coconut oil did the job but once I finished the bottle, I ran to Whole Foods and scored the jar I really wanted.
2. Mielle Organic's Advanced Healthy Hair Formula Vitamins (bottle #2) - As I mentioned in this post, I am enjoying these vitamins and I can see how my hair has improved. I'm currently at the end of my 3rd bottle and I just bought a four-month supply :)!
3. Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie - This has been a staple of mine since the very beginning. While our relationship was great, I have decided to explore other options for awhile. You can check out my recent posts to see how I bring out my curls. Will I stop buying this product forever? Who knows. Maybe I'll use it again in the future.
4. Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Co-Wash Conditioning Cleanser (not pictured)- Another product that I've used since the very beginning of my natural hair journey. After this bottle was finished I decided to start using Mielle Organic's Honey Dew Berry Co-Wash . Now, does that mean my relationship with Shea Moisture is over? For right now I want to use another product line to see the results. But, I will always have a soft spot for Shea Moisture and I may come back to the products again in the future.
5. Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother (not pictured) - I love this stuff! I use it for my weekly rinses and as a cleanser for my face.
What are some of your fall empties? Are there any products you would or wouldn't buy again?
~Adventures of a Nappy Chica