Wednesday, January 14, 2015

About Last Night: Birthday Celebrations

Hey loves!!

Yesterday was my birthday. I was still ecstatic about OSU's big win the night before (Yes, in case you didn't know, I am a proud Buckeye.). Anyway, I'm a firm believer that no one should work on their birthday so I took the day off.


My birthday celebrations started off with a sports massage at Monterey Day Spa (thanks to the hubby). It was my first time getting a massage and it was amazing! The hubby opted for the 60 minute Sports Therapy massage and it was just what I needed. Between pole fitness, Zumba and lifting weights my body sometimes takes a beating. If you're in Monterey and you want a great massage, you should definitely check this place out. Oh and make sure you book your massage with Elexia!


Part of the lobby      
        
The room that I was in. It was so relaxing and I loved the decor.


After my massage the hubby and I had lunch downtown. It was such a beautiful day so we decided to walk around a bit.  Short sleeves and a sunny day, I couldn't have asked for better weather. Have I mentioned how much I love living in California?


Basking in the sunshine

Austin Powers Marathon- I never saw watched the movies. Crazy, right?

Later that night we met up with some of our friends for dinner and drinks at Hula's Island Grill. The food is great and on Tuesdays they have happy hour all day.



My outfit for the evening. 



Yummy drink at Hula's 

With one of my friends

All in all, it was a great birthday. Thirty two is going to be a great year, I can feel it.


Until next time!

~Adventures of a Nappy Chica

1 comment: