Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Taking the Challenge: Mielle Organics Advanced Healthy Hair Formula Vitamins

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

I hope you all had a fun Labor Day weekend with family and friends. It was great having a three day weekend with the hubby. I had an opportunity to recharge my battery, have a little bit of fun and relax. Before my work week gets intense, I wanted to share another hair update/challenge that I'm currently doing.

 Several months ago I thought about taking hair vitamins. After much internal debate and hours spent reading reviews, I decided not to take the vitamins I purchased. Instead I hosted a giveaway and was happy that someone was able to use the vitamins. Then about a month ago, I started the search for a hair vitamin again. This time around I knew what I wanted: a vitamin that had benefits for my hair and my body. Because I have acne prone skin, I wanted something that wouldn't cause a breakout.  Thanks to Instagram (social media is great for finding out about new natural hair products and companies), I stumbled on Mielle Organics. I had heard great things about the hair care products before but didn't know they also had a hair vitamin. After reading reviews, watching YouTube videos and looking at the ingredients, I decided to take the plunge.

 


So far, I'm nine days in and I'm loving the pills. I haven't noticed any breakouts or adverse reactions. I take the pills with food and I try to drink a ton of water (which can be hard to do while working on television set). My plan is to take the pills for 3 months and post a review at the end.


            Have you tried the Mielle Organics Vitamins? If so, what was your experience? Feel free to comment below!



~Adventures of a Nappy Chica






No comments:

Post a Comment