Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Final Countdown in Monterey Part 3: Good Old Days 2015

I just realized yesterday that I haven't posted anything this month. Life has been a little crazy, insane hectic this month. With moving out of the apartment/unit we were renting, the hubby finishing up school, finishing up work and prepping for Portland, I haven't had time to think about the blog. But, my goal is to finish up the last few days in Monterey by sharing some more of my recent adventures.

About a month ago I had the opportunity to join one of my Zumba instructors on stage at Good Old Days in Pacific Groove. This two day festival featured live entertainment, food, arts and crafts, carnival rides and much more. And what is a festival without free Zumba?! Local Zumba instructors taught free classes to the public on both Saturday and Sunday.

Dancing it up on the stage

It was a really great experience and is getting me excited to teach my own class! Since getting my certification, I have been learning choreography and getting a playlist together. I'm hoping to teach Zumba while we're in Portland this summer.

Group shot--excuse my facial expression

                                                                                                           


Until next time!

~Adventures of a Nappy Chica





No comments:

Post a Comment