Goals for August
* Try at least 1 hairstyle this month----My intentions were good but I definitely failed at this one.
* Research a hairstylist for a trim/research how to trim ends at home
done! As much as I want to believe I can do this at home, I'm going to a professional. Hopefully, I'll be able to trim my own hair in the future.
* Get back to doing tea rinses (I took a week off during the move)
* Reevaluate regimen and see if changes need to be made done.
* Work on handstands and headstands at least twice a week
Almost. I've been working on my headstands and neglected my handstands a little. This month I need to focus on both.
Complete Summer Castor Oil Challenge and register for the Kinky Curly Coily Me's Fall Castor Oil Challenge done! (Great challenge. I'm pumped to do the fall challenge as well.)
Goals for September
*Participate in 30 Days of Moisture with Just Grow Already & Relaxed Thairapy (There is still time to sign up!)
* Participate in Kinky Curly Coily Me! 's Fall Castor Oil Challenge. The deadline to register is Sept. 7th! Don't miss out on a great challenge.
* Try a new nighttime routine for my TWA.
* Get a trim/dust my ends--The appointment is already scheduled :).
Summer Castor Oil Challenge Results
The challenge ended on August 31st but it has taken me an extra couple of days to share the results. I went into this challenge with no expectations. I wanted to see if Castor Oil would be beneficial for my hair and it was. My hair was softer and thicker, my hair was already thick to begin with but I still noticed a change. Also, I had some more hair growth along the edges. Nothing huge but again I saw a difference.
Throughout the challenge I used my JBCO as a pre-poo and to seal in moisture on a daily basis. This time I plan to do the same thing, however, I will also add in emu oil.
Here are some pictures from the beginning, middle and end of the challenge.
Did you participate in any summer challenges? If so, how did they go? Do you plan on doing any challenges this month? Feel free to leave a comment below.
Until next time :)!