Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Castor Oil Updates Week 5 & 6 + 30 Days with Ceramides Challenge

Hey everyone!

It's been two weeks since my last post. A lot has happened since then. The hubby and I are moving to Monterey, Ca at the beginning of August. The hubby will be attending graduate school at the Monterey Institute of International Studies. Once we figured out logistics, we started packing and downsizing. We've got a lot done but we still have more preparations before our move.

Anyway, let's get to some hair updates:

Castor Oil Challenge Weeks 5 & 6

The Castor Oil Challenge has been an easy ride for me and I will continue to use JBCO after the challenge ends. Week 5 was our first official length check. I wish that I had taken more close-up pictures before the challenge to have a better visual. Also, I didn't focus on my edges in my length check but I will be sure to do it for the next one. I really like using my JBCO mixture of JBCO, EVCO and Jason's Vitamin E Oil to seal my hair and also to do my prepoo.


Fro's on the Fourth

A couple of days before the 4th of July I found out about Fros on the Fourth.  This was a great way to take pride in wearing a natural fro, so of course I had to participate.



30 Days with Ceramides

When Jen from Just Grow Already posted about the Cermaides Challenge, I decided to participate. I decided to use Jason's Vitamin E Oil mixed with JBCO and EVCO. I've noticed that my hair has been softer and has more shine. At this point, the ceramides seem to be working well for my hair.


That's all for now.

~Until next time :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment