Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Anyone up for a Castor Oil Challenge?

Hey everyone,

As most of you know, I incorporated Castor Oil in my weekly routine. My initial goal was to massage my problem areas, mostly around my temples, at least once a day. Then, I saw the Summer Castor Oil Challenge posted on Kinky Curly Coily Me's Facebook page and decided to join. Am I expecting my hair to be down to my waist at the end of this challenge? No. Do I think my hair is going to have this huge growth spurt? No. My main concern is stimulating growth around my temples, the areas damaged the most by my relationship with relaxers (almost 3 decades!). I've heard many naturals talk about their experiences with Castor Oil and I wanted to experience it for myself. For this challenge, I'm going to use Tropical Isle's Jamaican Black Castor Oil (aka JBCO).



To understand why I decided to use this particular brand, check out Curly Nikki's Battle of the Castor Oils.  I hope to share my progress throughout the challenge here.


Anyone interested in doing the Summer Castor Oil Challenge with me? Tell me your thoughts or experiences with Castor Oil by commenting below.


Until next time :)!


No comments:

Post a Comment