Friday, April 15, 2016

Winter Empties 2016

This post is way past due but I wanted to show you the products I finished during the winter. I'm still working on downsizing my stash and only keeping the essentials/staple products. 



1. Mielle Organics Adult Healthy Hair Formula (x2)- You guys know I'm a huge fan of Mielle Organics. I've been taking the vitamins since September and my hair has really thrived. I like to take my vitamins first thing in the morning with breakfast. I plan on writing another update sometime soon.

2. Mielle Organics Detangling Co-Wash- This has been my go-to co-wash for several months now. It leaves my hair clean and makes my curls pop! I'm hoping Mielle will make a bigger bottle of this co-wash down the line. #agirlcandream


3.  Mielle Organices Babassu Oil and Mint Deep Conditioner - There are so many reasons why I love this conditioner. It leaves my scalp clean and my hair smooth, moisturized and healthy.


4. Juara Candlenut Body Creme- Because of my sensitive skin, I usually stick to using natural oils or fragrance-free lotions to moisturize my skin. But, when I got this cream in my FabFit box in the fall, I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did. I feel like a million bucks after using this cream and I haven't had a reaction to it. When I used up my free jar, I searched the internet and bought my own jar. I need to do some more research and find out where I can score this stuff locally.




What are your winter empties? Are there products you loved? Any products you wouldn't purchase again?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment