Sunday, February 15, 2015

Wash Day | 2.15.15

Hey loves!

I hope you had a great weekend and a wonderful Valentine's Day. I planned on washing my hair before Valentine's Day but I never got around to it. Instead I rocked my updo for a couple extra days.

Here is a breakdown of what I did today:




[1] Exfoliated with Lisa's Hair Elixir Fortifying Spray. I  massaged it into my scalp and left it on my scalp for  five minutes before rinsing it out.
[2] Hot Oil Treatment with Lisa's Hair Elixir Restoring Oil for 10 minutes.  I made sure to to pay attention to my ends. 
[3] Shampoo: Rhassol Whip from Tangles and Beyond . This is one of the products I got in my recent product haul .
[4] Protein Treatment:  ApHogee Intensive Two Minute Keratin Reconstructor
[5] Deep Condition: Perfect Moisture Deep Conditioner by Tangles and Beyond for 40 minutes.
[6] ACV Rinse: After rinsing out my deep conditioner, I use this mixture of apple cider vinegar and water to get rid of any product buildup. It gives my hair extra moisture and keeps my scalp clean. I've skipped this step recently but I decided to incorporate into my wash days again.
[7] T-shirt dried my hair for about 20-30 minutes.
[8] Leave-ins: Jia's Carribean Dream Cream (another sample from Tangles and Beyond) and SM's JBCO Leave-in Conditioner.
[9] Prepare hair for bed: Apply Perfect Moisture Shea Butter Blend, Argon Oil, Mango Serum with Sulfur (testing a small area to make sure I don't have a reaction to the sulfur). I also put in ponytail holders to stretch my hair.


I'm still deciding what updo I'm going to wear this week. I have a couple in mind but I'm not sure if they will work for my twa. I hope to have an updo to share with you all tomorrow.

           How was your wash day? Join the linkup and share your #WashDayExperience .




The Wash Day Experience


Until next time!

~Adventures of a Nappy Chica

2 comments:

  1. which Updo did you end up deciding on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you rinse the ACV after you apply it to your hair? Can wait to see your updo! Your updos are always fabulous!

    Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience chica!

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete