Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Wash Day | Last Wash Day of July

I can't believe it's already the first week of August! This summer is really flying by. July was such a busy month that I didn't have time to blog as much as I wanted to. I still need to share what's been going on with me lately, but for now, here is my last wash day of July.

Pre-pooed with my Aloe Vera Juice mix and The Chocolate Antidote + The Antidote for 30 minutes under my Hot Heads cap. Oh a side note: I finally finished the original antidote!! 

Co-washed with Eden BodyWorks All Natural Coconut Shea CoWash Yup, I'm still using this because I haven't had a chance to order my normal co-wash online. But, like I said in my last wash day post, this co-wash is really good. This will probably be my 2nd go-to Co-Wash.

Before rinsing the co-wash I detangled with my Eternally in Amber comb. This co-wash is great for detangling and makes the whole process a breeze.

Protein Treatment  This week I did my normal protein conditioner treatment using GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner by Aubrey Organics.

Deep Conditioned with Tangles & Beyond's Deep Moisture Conditioner.  I really need to make a Mielle Organics purchase but I'm a fan of these products. Like usual, I used my Hot Heads cap for 30 minutes before rinsing it out.

T-shirt dried my hair for 10-15 minutes. 

Styling my hair- The LOC method really keeps my hair moisturized so I continue to use the same products. If ain't broke, don't fix it! I used a spritz bottle with water and Aloe Vera juice, Mint Almond Oil and a few other oils. I also used  Jia's Caribbean DreamCreme as my leave-in conditioner along with the Kera Care Twist and Define Cream. I might have applied too much because I had oil and such on the back of my neck well into the next day. Better too much than not enough.  

My personal goal for the next four weeks is to keep my ends tuck until my scheduled trim. So this week I decided to revisit the Roll Tuck and Pin. I love this style because it is quick and very easy to master. It took me about 5 minutes or so to complete the look.













How was your wash day? Are you revisiting any old hairstyles? Be sure to join the link up!




The Wash Day Experience

1 comment:

  1. I love your protective style! I use to rock it all the time. I can't wait until my hair grows long enough to do it again. Is the Coconut Shea Cowash expensive?

    ReplyDelete